20 juni 2012

Random survey

The Meaning behind my URL : Well, idk. Don't be a pussy and get it together?
Weakness : I'm a coward
Best Friend(s) : Matilda, and then I've got a bunch of really close friends
Last Time You Cried and Why : Yesterday. And guess why? A boy. Surprising, huh?
Piercings I have : I've got several in my ears
Favorite Band : We the Kings
Biggest Turn-Offs : If he gets sea sick easily, haha
A Fact About My Sex Life : It's non-existent!
Tattoos I Want : A text or small picure on my back.
Biggest Turn-Ons : If he has got manners and generally good looking!
Age : 15
Ever been on a date : Yep
Life Goals : Get a decent job and family
Piercings I want : Hm, none really
Relationship Status : Forever available! ♥ (since like a week ago haha.)
Favorite Movie : Easy A, The Harry Potter sequel
A Fact About My Life : It's not that great right now.
Phobia : Claustrophobia!
Full Name : Fanny Maria Olivia




Inga kommentarer: