So, i went to the gym and i was just about to lift some weights onto a machine and then this guy comes up to me. He has dark brown hair and really cute brown eyes. And he is really muscular. About my age, cause i saw him and his friend walking in to the gym with helmets. Well he says;
- Hi! Do ya need any help with those?
I just stand there and look down at the weights i'm holding in my hand. They were like 5kg each.
I answer;
- Oh, um hi. No, i'm good and then i fire away a smile.
- Okay! Make sure to ask me if you need help with anything. (and no, he doesn't work there. I do, and i now the staff.)
And then he walks over to his friend and high fives him. I did not actually believe that people actually do that. Oh well, it really was kind of flattering, haha!
Hm, not bad. Hahahahah, flattering angle.

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar